What We Do
We equip those who choose to:
- Find power in knowing that their choices determine the qualities of their life
- Live an incredible life through understanding the boundaries in the circumstances of life
- Experience freedom from the bondage of past circumstances over which they had no control
We empower people through training:
- Groups and individuals
- In large group Presentations
- In group Seminars
- Through individualized Training
“I have been leading the Awana program at our church for the past ten years. After reading Cornerstones and Core Needs of Growing Kids I discovered I knew nothing about working with kids. This book has changed my ministry!”
Everyone has emotional needs. This book describes the Four Core Needs and how meeting those needs can shape our childrens lives. We also look at the choices we make and how those choices determine who we become.
A personal and transparent narrative of an addict’s life from isolation, obsession, and drug abuse into a new life and true deliverance. By author, John Wesley Childress.
Click the learn more tab to be taken to Amazon.
John & Sheryl Emra
John and Sheryl have always wanted to make an impact on the lives of inner city kids. In 1980, after college, and after working in the business world for a few years, they responded to God’s call to become missionaries.
Join us on our Journey
(Solve the above equation to prove you are not a robot)